Monday, April 18, 2011

A great start to the week for everyone!

The day is beautiful... nearly all the trees have their leaves now and so many flowers have bloomed. The Carolina's are gorgeous states to live in. We have fruits stands popping up everywhere. As a matter of fact I think I will visit the one just down the street and buy some green tomatoes today. My husband makes the best green tomatoes around - and I am not kidding! I am a fried green tomato expert and I have had many from many different places.... to taste his are a bite of heaven!

I was reading a quote today and thought it was a good one to share:

The chief beauty about time
is that you cannot waste it in advance.
The next year, the next day, the next hour
are lying ready for you,
as perfect, as unspoiled,
as if you had never wasted or misapplied
a single moment in all your life.
You can turn over a new leaf every hour
if you choose.

That is true... read it again!

I wish you all a great week with lots of love, success and health... I need to sign off now and go buy those green tomatoes before they turn red! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment