Monday, March 21, 2011

A Thought of Giving

The sun is shining today and about half of my tulips are opened... colors sure do make things unique! After much contemplation and research I decided to take the Celexa my doctor prescribed to me... I'm sure I will know in about a month if it's doing it's job. If my writing becomes dark and dreary you can guess that it may not be doing it's job.... In the meantime, I started doing yoga, some aerobic exercise and a diet that is good, pure, etc.. a piece of cake will still be in the cards for my future... or two.

So what do you all do to fulfill your life? I mean really leave with a sense of true fulfillment? I had a conversation with an older lady a few days back and her reply was making baked goods to take to the elderly home in her area. Just spending time with some of the old folks listening to their stories while enjoying one of her many sweet treats brings joy and fulfillment to her life. That's very nice and giving I thought... being nice and giving would bring a sense of fulfillment to anybodies life don't you agree?

We all have things to give.... So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets ~ Matthew 7:12

No comments:

Post a Comment